Raw vegan tiramisu recipe.
- Nuts -150 g ( almonds – 50 g, walnuts – 50 g and macadamia -50 g)
- Dates and dried apricots – 40 g
- Cacao powder
- Instant coffee or coffee substitute from chicory and grains -10 g
- Water – 40g
- Cashew – 200 g
- Water – 250 g
- Coconut oil – 80 – 100 g
- Vanilla – 1 tsp
- Maple syrop – 50 g
- Agave syrop – 50 g (optional)
- Place your list items here
- Soak nuts in water during 3 -4 hours or overnight. Rinse nuts well and drain for 5 minutes.
- Prepare the container or baking form (15cm x 15cm) for the cake for further freezing. Place the baking paper in the form.
- To make the crust, blend well all ingredients for the crust in the homogenous mass and press the mass evenly into the bottom of the container. The instant coffee can be replaced by the cold pressed coffee.
- To make cream, blend the ingredients into the homogenous mass. Spread the cream evenly over the crust. Cover by the lid or food wrap and place to into the freezer to firm over night or till serving.
- To serve, toss with the cacao powder and decorate with berries.