Happy International Women’s Day
The recipe I have chosen for this special day is designed for the festival and for the beauty. With a touch of the refined French cuisine, a little bit snobbish too.
Mango avocado tartar recipe.
Ingredients (2 -3 servings)
- Avocado, well ripe – 1-2 pcs
- Mango, ripe – 1 pcs
- Shallot – 1 pcs
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or a lime
- Black pepper grated – a pinch
- Red hot pepper cayenne, powder – just at tip of the knife
- Peel off shallot and avocado. Mango can be handled in a different way: cut it lengthwise along the pit, cut the mango flash in cubes, lightly push from the skin side up. Cut out the mango cubes off the skin. In principle, you can “undress” avocado under the same technology. Chop avocado and mango into small cubes. Finely chop shallot.
- Place avocado, mango and shallot pieces in a bowl. Top with lemon or lime juice. Finely grate on a little bit fresh ginger (app 1 tbsp). Add freshly ground pepper and hot pepper cayenne.
- All mix well.
- Serve on a plate. For an elegant way, you can use 1/2 cup ring mold. Place the mold on a plate, spoon the tartar inside the mold and carefully remove the mold.
- Have a wonderful and delicious celebration of the 8th of March.
This wonderful recipe I found at vegan chef MD Vegan. His youtube page is like Ali-Baba treasury of with a chic collection of unique jewelry and pearls – over 2000 video recipes of raw vegan cuisine with incredibly tasty, and sometimes unexpected and simultaneously brilliant combinations.