Hooray! We are opening the rubric featuring our readers and friends recipe.
What could be more wonderful than meeting friends over a cup of tea. And for tea it would be fantastic to make something sweet.
Then my friends saw my delighted eyes and generously shared the recipe.
Banana Chocolate Biscuit Recipe.
- Flour – 1.5 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 t sp
- Cacao powder or carob powder – 2 Tbsp
- Banana (ripe) – 2 pcs
- Sun seed oil – 1/3 cup
- Vinegar – 1 Tbsp
- Water or plant based milk – 0.5 cup
- Raisins – 1 Tbsp
- Peel off and mash bananas.
- Pre – soak raisins in water.
- Mix together in a bowl all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, cacao, vanilla).
- In a different bowl mix together “liquid” ingredients (water or plant based milk, vinegar and oil).
- Then mix them all together, add banana, then raisins and mix all together into a smooth dough.
- Place the bake paper in the baking ring. Fat it with oil or plant based margarine. Put the dough equally into the baking form.
- Bake in over over 25 – 30 min at 180 – 185 C. Baking time is dependant on the type of oven. Check the biscuit if ready with the wooden stick.
The recipe is easy and does not require comlicated ingredients. On the other hand it offers a room for your creativity. Taking the recipe as a basis, you can add nuts, favorite dried fruits or berries or poppy seeds.
Which version do you prefer ? What do your guests like?
What is your favorite recipe? Please do not be shy, share with us. Send a picture or post in the comment.